




Some of you have been waiting and wanting more pictures. No need for the wordy approach of the parents. Just pictures. So, by popular demand we thought we'd give you some photos in stead of talk. After all, pictures are worth a thousand words. Firsts this month for Irini:
- Walked
- Visited the Zoo
- Used a straw to sip water from a glass
- Carried an apple in one hand and a pear in another
- Walked across the road!
1 comment:
Hi there! is that you Lawrence? Surprise, this is your Wooster Pal class of 89 Efi Afendra. I got your blog from Charlene Da Cruz and I don't believe it that you are EXACTLY THE SAME. Bouli, do you remember me at all, or you are suffering from Alzheimer's? No, no we did not date, I am your friend from Greece. DO YOU REMEMBER TOLIS???? He,he. My email address is efi.afendra@gmail.com. I am working in Pharma business in Athens and have a 6 year old daughter. I still have a funny pic of you in a trashcan, Babcock basement freshman year. Look me up
Post a Comment