Thursday, August 5, 2010

Irini's Phrases at 30 Months

Here is a compilation of phrases (in her variety of languages and word choice) that Irini impresses us with on a daily basis. The list grows with each passing day and we love it!

1. What doing?

2. Come, I show you

3. No pepas (fruit pits in Spanish)

4. No eat pepas

5. Polla ("many" in Greek)

6. Open shoes - take off your shoes

7. Sasu (salud)

8. I want jumping

9. I want pay (play), go swimming

10. No toc (touch)

11. Two, three, sen, go! (one, two three go!)

12. No go!

13. I want see Amaia

14. Amaia wake up

15. Amaia sleeping

16. Patillas (pastillas)

17. Want see?

18. Open fos - turn on the lights

19. Be careful

20. Ok, bye-bye

21. Sagapo papa, mama, tia, taita, Palou, grandma

22. Where it go?

23. I take

24. Want carry Amaia

25. Hot

26. Come, come!

27. I eat

28. Tak you (Thank you)

29. I want majito (masajito- a masaje)

30. Come on!

31. Elephants care (scare) me

32. Bill pease (please)

33. I show you

34. I go shopping (sad, but true)

33. Ant (her word for any insect)

34. Gecko poopoo (if you live in the tropics this is inevitable) :-)

No comments: