Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Guess How Much I Love You?


It's a beautiful book; one of daddy's favorites, in fact. On occassion he is asked to read it to the girls. On this occassion, though, it wasn't the reading that prompted this post. It was a conversation between our little one, Amalia, who, taking the concept of the book, decided to make her own version. Here it goes:

Amalia: "Do you know how much I love you?"
Daddy: "How much?"
Amalia: "From here to India."
Daddy: "That's a long way. I love you from here to Greece."
Amalia: "I love you from here to Bangkok."
Daddy: "I love you from here to Sweden."
Amalia: "I love you from here to.... where are Sasha and Yoda, daddy?"
Daddy: "Miami."
Amalia: "I love you from here to your ami."

Daddy hugged his little girl and gave her a big big kiss. Little conversations that make the world go round, filled with love all the way from here to your ami, and back.

Note: For those who don't know, Sasha and Yoda are the little lovable dogs that share the home with tia Millie and uncle Lucho's where we visited last summer. Our girls, obviously, still talk about 'em.

No comments: